Silent Features of GENERIC PS
- Generic PS Control all types of harmful bacteria and toxic gases.
- Generic PS Creates best environment to increase beneficial organisms in the pond culture
- Generic PS Maintain Ph Levels of water and soil
- Generic PS oxidises H2S to elemental Sulphur
- Increases survival ratio.
Unique combilnation of Rhodococcus ,Rhodobactei and other essential bacterial strains
Concentration: - +3x10⁹ CFU/g
|Mode of Application :
||Mix thoroughly in 50 litres of clean water in the evening time and spread all over the pond in the early morning for better results
Early Morning is the best time for introducing microbes of Generic PS into the pond Ecosystem.
During pond preparation spread 20 lts of Generic PS into pond for utilizing the inorganic
matter in the bottom and for creating colonies of beneficial bacteria in the bottom.
1-45 Days 0.5Ltr per Week
46-75 Days 1Ltr per Week
76-till End 1-2Ltr per Week [or as Directed by Technician]
Fish 1 – 2 Ltrs once in a week [or as Directed by Technician]
||5Ltrs HDPE Tins / 20Ltrs Carboy Tins
|Storage and Handling
|| Do not freeze. Optimum temperature for storage in 35°C or below. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Apply between 08:00-10:00 AM.
- Aerators should be turned on during the application to Shrimp/Fish Farms.
- Store at Room Temp [30 Degrees Centigrade]