Silent Features of PRO-FIT [P]
- B.subtilis is a high stable probiotic which releases amylase, protease, lipase, cellulose, hemicellulase, galactocidasse and other enzymes for low FCR
- Improves the host intestinal microbial balance and
- Enhances antibiotics performance.
- Enchancement of nutrition of host species through the production of supplement digestive enzymes
- Reduces the pathogenic bacterial loads.
- The vitamin-C helps in the collagen formation with protection from biotic and abiotic stresses.
- The lactic acid bacillus inhabits the proportion of antibiotic resistance of micro organism.
- Replenishes the gut micro flora.
- Improves FCR [Feed Conversion Ratio].
Combination of Probiotics, Enzymes and Vitamins
|Mode of Application:
||3 Gms / 1 Kg of Feed
|Storage and Handling
|| Do not freeze. Optimum temperature for storage in 35°C or below. Avoid direct sunlight.