Silent Features of GILL-TREAT
- It controls open wounds and external protozoan infections.
- Effective in the control of bacterial infections.
- It can be used for bacterial infections such as mouth fungus, salt water ich, fin and tail rot fungus, saprolegnia, skin parasites, oodinium (velevet), sliminess of skin and as anti ectoparasite.
An unique combination of herbal extracts and organic compounds
|Mode of Application
||Mix with sand and apply uniformly all over the pond
||500Gms Per Acre or as advised by Aqua technician
||500Gms HPCE TIN
|Storage and Handling
|| Do not freeze. Optimum temperature for storage in 35°C or below. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Apply between 08:00-10:00 AM.
- Aerators should be turned on during the application to Shrimp/Fish Farms.
- Store at Room Temp [30 Degrees Centigrade]